Home

Need help or just a kick in the head

Randar

I have just left the bar in Nar Shardda and have made it ip stairs. I killed the guys all up top except ONE he is shooting me and making me mess up my jump onto the building below that I have to land ontop of to extend the bridge, I have spent 8 hours on this one level, I have got it down to where I can walk out of the bar with out losing one point of health or shield, I own that bar, but I am getting my butt kicked trying to get on that building. could someone give me a hint on good jumping technique or all the locations of the snipers. IM DYING OVUH HEER

thanks

Randar :fett:

I just noticed the other thread down below, I can take all of them out except one, I am pretty good at ducking and shooting, but I can seem to figure out where the last one is.

1) to the right when walk out the door same bridge as the bomber,

2) two on the ledge you walk out on

3) the 2 guys in the windows above the building you run in and bomb like mad.

4) the guys in the two blue doorways above and below one another across from where you are supposed to drop onto that building to extend the bridge.

I also got both bombers and the guy that walks around in circles with the wookie bow.

There thats the list,except ONE my arch nemesis.

thank you that is all

If your where I think you are, the Circular Building with the tricky jump to break the glass on the roof to get inside.

There is a guy with a sniper on the bridge directly above, I had a few problems spotting him

Archived