Home

GtkOutcast

UGG

Just a small update...

In the readme, under automatic installation, you only have to do the first step, which is run the patch. You don't have to copy any files. It doesn't do any harm copying the files but it is a waste of time. I decided to make the patch copy the files but I forgot to update that part in the readme. Doh!

Doesn't work because they added "-fs_basepath" to the paths in the batch file and sof2map quits when it finds it. I don't know why they added it and I don't know how to prevent it.

It's like "C:\Windows\temp". I need to stop that to make the stats show up on screen but I don't know how.

Originally posted by UGG

Doesn't work because they added "-fs_basepath" to the paths in the batch file and sof2map quits when it finds it. I don't know why they added it and I don't know how to prevent it.

It's like "C:\Windows\temp". I need to stop that to make the stats show up on screen but I don't know how.

That was bug in GTK and its been submitted to bug zilla but it wont be revised until the next release so that's no help eh? Cuase by then they'll have support for JK2. Actully let me see if I can track something down too help you out UGG.

try this UGG open quakev3.qe4 and remove all the -fs_baspath from the compile lines, then remove all user*.qe4. then start GTKRad.

alternatively, you can use the quakev2.qe4 from 1.2.1

hoping that helps.

I believe there maybe a mistake in the readme.

2. Copy "sof2map.exe" and "SP_entities.def" from Outcast's "GameData\Tools" folder to it's "GameData\GtkRadiant" folder. I belive you mean sp_entities or mp_entitties to base/scripts folder.

Archived