Home

NOOb should be a bad word!

heman-law-sc-

i recently posted a thread about the word NOOb. I think the word is Counter-Strike like, and should never be used. I my self consider my self a newbie. although i have been playing since the game was released and am at the top of the server in most games. Basicaly people use the word "NOOb" to much. you could be good and tiered of people who drain and grip but there are plenty of ways to counter that. when you come down to it all the force powers are cheap if u know how to use them. And personally im tiered of people getting mad when you kill them. then calling you a NOOb. i think the word NOOb should= instant kick. :fett:

I think i totally agree with your post bro i remember in my mechwarrior 2 and 3 days newbe was a statment letting ever one know your new to the game and need to tone your skills a little bit before being a contender for one fo the top spots,weather it be on a server or where ever. The trend of noob started showing up by those who really get a kick out of treating you like crap. I for one noticed an increase in this in counter strike, where regardless of your abilitys you were constantly hounded. Those using aim hack and other cheats would use that term among other greats like ownage or biznatch. Even though ive met a few people who enjoy counter strike and are good people to play against or with mostly theres an out cry to just be scum on that server its almost like you have to t like your ten years old to log in. Another game im sorry to say thats recently turned to this look is EQ (EVERQUEST) ive been playing for well over two years and well its basiclly time to move on. quake 3 was a big time rush for me and the people were pretty cool most of the time as well. Hoping we can keep that tradition here in Outcast

:fett:

Lord Eclipse = sith wannabe

Archived