Home

i am getting VERY frustrated...help out a n00b please

waazzuupp

ok..i am getting very frustrated with ctf now on the level with allthe edges. here is the deal. my lightning works great and i use it pretty well....butt how in the world do you use the force gip??? i get it and go up to someone and hold down the button and it only picks him up for a spit second and then sets him back down. then i try to him up again.....and he hold me in the air for like 4 seconds and he throws me off!!! why can't i do that. i snuck up behind him and he was afk....i then use my force grip to knock him off the edge and it wouldn't even work! and my powers were fully charged.

please show me what i am doing wrong! what do you guys do to use your force powers? and why am i always the victom of the force powers and why can't i use them.

i mean, i hardly suck at fps's...i am great at mohaa,rtcw,and cs and SoF2 but why can't i do well in this game? please show me what is up with the force powers and what i can do to improve on throwing people of ledges. help please!!!

Originally posted by forethought

You have to have all three levels in Grip in order to be able to move someone while you Grip them. Get all three levels then try it, and if anyone tries to Grip you, give em a good Push.

doh, I realised I was holding the person at the wrong angle :p

Archived