Home

Suck it Strong stance whores.

Tree

Suck it long and suck it hard.

Finally a balanced game. WOO HOO! It can't come fast enough.

I started out using strong stance till I realized how cheap it was and easy to own with.

Makes me sick to see all the strong stance whores convinced that it takes skill. Not to mention the DFA whores who only use that move.

I knew this was coming, was just a matter of time.

Guess who is gonna be doing the "WHINNING" now ;)

They should also make light stance useful. It is useless for the same reason strong stance is overpowered.

I'm guessing this will be closed pretty quickly but if not flame on.

Originally posted by Tree

Suck it long and suck it hard.

Finally a balanced game. WOO HOO! It can't come fast enough.

I started out using strong stance till I realized how cheap it was and easy to own with.

Makes me sick to see all the strong stance whores convinced that it takes skill. Not to mention the DFA whores who only use that move.

I knew this was coming, was just a matter of time.

Guess who is gonna be doing the "WHINNING" now ;)

They should also make light stance useful. It is useless for the same reason strong stance is overpowered.

I'm guessing this will be closed pretty quickly but if not flame on.

yes everything that you don't agree with must be wrong in some way. congradulations on making yourself look like nothing more than a tool. have a day. :o

Ohh yes im not hiding my intentions.

It was designed to deliberatly piss strong stance whores off. Though I doubt it will bother them :/

They deserve it for ruining my gameplay experiance by exploiting an obvious imbalance in the game.

I stopped playing cause the whoring has gotten so bad.

My post hardly compares to what they have done.

I don't need/want any message board friends. ;)

Yeah, but calling people names and making sexual innuendos towards them is against our board policies. Bear that in mind, and don't post any more flamebait messages, or I'll have to come after you with a nerf lightsaber or something.

Btw, congratulate me on achieving 6K posts. Anyhow, this one is going on the junkpile.. sorry guys. ; p

Archived