Home

A question about skins/bots

What's happening people? I posted this question a few weeks back in the multiplayer forum section with no luck. So i figured i'd try here.

I recently downloaded a few skins (Ultimate Darth Maul, Ep.2 Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, and Ep.2 Anakin) all of which have bot support. Now i can choose these skins for myself no problem.

The problem i'm having is when i want to choose which skin i want for bots, there names don't appear. I can select the maul and obi-wan skins for the bots but not the other two. I've placed everything where they're supposed to be, but like i said, no luck with those two.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

I'm new to this game but I got the same skins and the same problems, Obi and Padme but not Dooku or Anakin. I think the person that made them hasw to do something different for bot support. And that's why some work and some don't but I ain't 4 sure. Hope that helps Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:fett:

For a Skin to be usable by the computer as a BOT it needs a .bot file (bot script file) and a .jkb file (bot personality file). These two file need to be present in the skin .pk3 file. If these two file are not present, the skin can't be used by the computer has a BOT.

Check in your skins .pk3 files if the folders Botfiles and Scripts are present.

Archived