Home

Xbox-trooper

PerfectSky

Jango, I hope you aren't trying to win a popularity contest. Not only did you spam, but you spammed on roughly a dozen posts. Now here's my questions.

First, how long did you search the boards for Vader skins? If you spent five minutes even, you'd find that people are working on the models as we speak. Without the models, it'd be like trying to fit a bulldog in a cat's sweater.

Second, do you expect someone to honor a request made by a mass spammer? I mean honestly, can you even imagine a skinner saying "You know, I wasn't GOING to, but because this guy spammed up the board and totally screwed over a dozen posts in the process."

Third, was it necessary to post it on ALL the threads you did? I mean, most have nothing to do with Vader.

Fourth, why am I even typing still?

Whoops, heh, sorry to drag THIS one off topic. :p

That skin's a good laugh and good quality, but I won't be using it...I'm a Sony person myself(after pc of course). :D

Oh, and since I have you here...did you see the post about the Mara bot? It wouldn't work the way you had it set...it probably worked fine on yours, but for others, I think it gets overwritten by the other bots people have...

And speaking of bots, did you consider making a "Stormtrooper Mara" bot for the red team skin you have? :D

I don't even know what spamming is? I don't know about models, or creating skins, or anything else you want to be all tough about. I just want Darth Vader and can't make it myself. I've seen Perfect Sky's people and they are good so I thought I'd ask him. As for a popularity contest I could give two sh*ts about being popular. Sorry Sky I'll try to stay on subject(Tries to stay on subject) . You made this in 20 min? That's pretty sweet:vadar: :angel: One other thing hyrit, I have asked one or two times before and never got a reply until now so what does that tell you.

P.S. you ruined Sky's post so Psssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbt:elephant: :tsk:

Perfect, take a look at the post about the Mara Jade bot...I have a link there that fixes the problem. :D

And Jango, I saw your posts. They were placed 2 to 3 minutes apart from each other. So you know, spam is the term for when you begin posting multiple times, either about the same thing, or about stupid things. In case you don't realize, this is a message board. People do NOT respond in 2 to 3 minutes.

Perfect, so you know, you have everything set right except one thing in the bot... Make a file of marajade.bot in the scripts folder instead of including the bots.txt file with the pk3. I've got that pk3 in the link of the other post...heck, I can post it here. :D

http://www.geocities.com/hyrit_rane/marabot.html

No problem at all. There should be a stickied bot tutorial somewhere around...seems that it escapes enough people.

I take great pride in the fact I can do something that some of even the most talented skinners can't. :D

Just a shame it's a simple thing to do, and won't last, hehehe.

Perfect, I really like this skin- it's a neat idea. Any chance you could take twenty minutes out of your day to create an Atari trooper to complement it? :p

Seriously though (although the Atari idea was half-serious), is this Xbox fella available for download? I didn't see a link...

I think some guild has a guild skin with the Atari logo on it...

But you could put pretty much any logo on there...heck, you can start making car ones, hehe.

Or better yet, a no smoking sign...that'd just plain rock. Whoa...good idea! Make a skin that has the leather jacket Volt wears in The Bouncer...I know, it was a crappy game, but that jacket ruled. It had the cactaur guy from Final Fantasy in the no smoking sign...and it said "No escape!" Get it? The cactuar's graphic is always in the middle of running...uh...oh hell with it. I'll take a jacket with the no smoking sign. :p

Archived