Home

How to rock?

Damar Stiehl

Tsup all,

OK, I just got this game and decided to beef up my lightsaber skillz before taking on the SP... Now, I can hold my own against a bunch of Padawan-level drones, but I don't feel entirely too Force-ful... I've been lurking on the forums reading about a few advanced techniques, such as kicking (?). How do you do that? Would anyone be willing to share a few pointers?

bots are good for basic sabering, but dont expect to be able to kill any one online even if you can waste master bots.

Best Practice: Real people. Go grab a lightsaber, a sword, or something and go on a rampa... or rather how 'bout you just play online?

Heh, yeah...SP and MP should be treated as two seperate games. The mechanics seem different in a lot of cases...

And so you know, I actually found bots to be harder than real people when I first started...but then, I was playing the first night it was out, and most people(except for the ones who had illegal copies weeks before...) were newbies then...

But if at all possible, find someone who has played a while and try to convince them to do a little 1 on 1 instruction. There are a lot of ins and outs now that most of the advanced tactics are used commonly...

Archived