Home

Vader Skin ?

Stan_Tencza

Hey folks.

I read over in a thread at massassi.net that there IS indeed a Vader SKIN out there, but the poster didn't specify where. Does ANYONE on this whole forum know where to find one? I've been searching, and it has only elluded me.

Any clues, anybody?

-Stan

==========================

Hmm you could be mistaken , coz i fell for the same thing a while ago. On that site it combines JK2 and JK1 files on the same page , and I saw JK2 and Vader skin and jumped straight to conclusions , but I read it at the download skin and the skin was for JK1 , so this may have happened to you , or maybe you're right. But i can say for sure that a Vader skin is is progress and I hope it will soon be released.

ARgh... this is going to become a FAQ entry or a sticky or something.

Go look in the files section. If you don't see it there, look elsewhere.

I've got at least two Vader skins on my hard drive (sent to me by people submitting to files, some time ago). Neither of them are that good (IMHO) but then they couldn't have been since they were released before the editing tools. There are others being worked on as we speak. It's been the most requested skin ever (next to Darth Maul, but then there are like 20 versions of that one, heh).

Archived