Home

does a Jar Jar model exist?

d3vin

yeh i will nd up doing it if no 1 does.. as i plan to model every charac ter form the movies,(ever1 that no1 has done tio the point of me starting) right now im on obi wan ^_^ and hvae done some of a crappy yoda i plan to never finish cuz it wil lnever get ingame.. i will only model human shaped people.. im going to model chewbacaa, leia, and the jar jar after my obiwan int hat order (order wil lprobably switch,..)

I want to see jar jar in game. I want to spawn hundreds of jar jars. I want to throw them off bridges and into pits. I want to slice their limbs off and shove them down their throats. I want to eviscerate them, annihilate them, to decimate them. To eradicate them.

I'm a big jar jar binks fan.

There is a Jar Jar model. Just scroll down on the news page over at Mod Central and you should find a pic with a bunch of Episode 1 models. The guy is looking for a skinnner/animator to help him finish up too.

The best thing to do to Jar JAr is to grip him and smash him into goo by pounding him into the celing and floor :) Next you would use lighting and watch him squirm in pain :D you could also grip him and jump really high and let him go to fall into a pile of goo. I think that I could spend hours of fun killing him :jarjar::lightning

You know, it's kind of sad that we all want a Jar Jar model & skin simply so we can kill him....

And yes, I said we 'cause I include myself in that number as well.

How such a minor character ever wound up with such a huge part is completely beyond me...but like any good heel, at least he gets a large crowd reaction! :D

Archived