Home

Singleplayer Maul skin....

Eminence

Hi, this is my first post in this forum so here it goes.... I downloaded the singleplay maul skin as soon as the download server was back up, i followed the readme correctly (copy/paste the sp_maul.pk3 to the gamedata/base folder). I launched the game and the skin wasnt applied, in fact, there was no one there at all, not even kyle!!!, quite funny though, jan was talking to mid-air, hmm, anyway, whats the prob??? help would be appreciated.

Well, as the Angel of Death I feel it is my duty to welcome you to the board, and warn you that if you spam to much you will become evil and die a horrible firery painful death without having sex. Anyway, instead of copy/pasting, which does not work because the directory changes, open the file (darthmaulsp.zip or whatever) in WinZip or WinRAR, then extract it into you game data/base folder. After that, it should work. If not, then continually flame the maker by sending him countless e-mails about how you broke his sister's cherry. Good luck.

Originally posted by Azrael

Well, as the Angel of Death I feel it is my duty to welcome you to the board, and warn you that if you spam to much you will become evil and die a horrible firery painful death without having sex. Anyway, instead of copy/pasting, which does not work because the directory changes, open the file (darthmaulsp.zip or whatever) in WinZip or WinRAR, then extract it into you game data/base folder. After that, it should work. If not, then continually flame the maker by sending him countless e-mails about how you broke his sister's cherry. Good luck.

Thats how i done it in the first place, i extracted the sp_maul.pk3 file from the singleplayer_maul.pk3 file and manually put it in the base folder by copy/paste it.

As I said earlier, continually e-mail the maker and tell him how many times his sister groaned as your masculine body thrusted in and out of her fagina. J/k. I'll d/l and see what I can do. What DM skin is it, btw?

Bah, ive had enough of this skin. Is there any other SINGLEPLAYER maul skins out there? which work?!. I particually like the hooded and shirtless mauls but there only for MP :mad:. Is there anyway of changing them to SP? thanks.

Originally posted by JediGhost[sITH]

I just told you that custom skins don't work on SP. I think the game only recognizes the skins it came with.

No, ive got 2 different SP dark kyle skins, and they work! But id rather have a Maul skin :( But i cant find any that work or are made for SP. Ive seen millions of MP mauls but only ONE SP :(

I've had no trouble at all putting different models into SP.

You do have to start a new SP game once you've put a new model in. Maybe thats the prob??

I've made a couple of SP pk3's, so I could see my Ultimate Maul skins in single player, didn't release them or anything, but if people want them I could put them up on my site for download.

Keyword: Custom Skins.

It's weird how some work and some won't. I think that re-makes of the default skins (Dark Kyle) will work.

I have used the Ninja skin which is a copy of Jedi Trainer, and it didn't work.

I'm also not sure if Reborn skins will work because of their hoods.

i've got a bunch of SP skins and only one works.....

my maul is invisable

my desann dies when the lvl loads

and Luke (the working one) has the saber blade sticking out of his ass -REALLY- its pretty funny but you can't fight with it

can someone give me a link to a working SP skin?

ok I've said it before, YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME IF YOU CHANGE YOUR SP MODEL, if you try to play from a saved game where you've been usin the kyle model you'll get all kinds of weird **** happenin. (Yeah I've had the saber out the ass thing too).

I'll put me maul sp pk3's up in a day or 2.

here's a pic:

spMAUL.jpg

Originally posted by SEPtIc cHiLD

ok I've said it before, YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME IF YOU CHANGE YOUR SP MODEL, if you try to play from a saved game where you've been usin the kyle model you'll get all kinds of weird **** happenin. (Yeah I've had the saber out the ass thing too).

I'll put me maul sp pk3's up in a day or 2.

here's a pic:

spMAUL.jpg

Thanks m8 :) Dont forget to post the url when there up ;)

PS: I dont mean to be cheaky but.... is there a chance that you can upload them now???

Some custom skins will work on SP... That Maul is just a remake of a reborn.. So basically the game is just reading the reborn but with a different paint job.

The maul looks good though.

Why don't you put in the Ninja skin, or the Lord Rive skin and post us some screenshots of them working ;)

we're not saying we cant use normal skins, its just that when we put in CUSTOM (Keyword CUSTOM) skins, we get all kinds of cooky problems.. Mainly the invisible character, correct? :)

Originally posted by JediGhost[sITH]

Some custom skins will work on SP... That Maul is just a remake of a reborn.. So basically the game is just reading the reborn but with a different paint job.

The maul looks good though.

Why don't you put in the Ninja skin, or the Lord Rive skin and post us some screenshots of them working ;)

we're not saying we cant use normal skins, its just that when we put in CUSTOM (Keyword CUSTOM) skins, we get all kinds of cooky problems.. Mainly the invisible character, correct? :)

Can you give me a link to the Ninja and Lord Rive skins pls? Then ill test em on SP :)

Jedighost, no offence but I think you're a bit confused m8. You say my Maul skin is just Reborn reskin...Lord Rive is just a reskin of the reborn model as well, it'll work fine in SP. Ninja I think is the jedi model, ain't tried it, but I'm sure it'll work. No one has released a new player model yet, so ALL skins are "just remakes" as you put it.

Dunno what you're on about with the CUSTOM skins thing. The Maul skin didn't come with the game...I made it...how is that not a CUSTOM (keyword CUSTOM) skin?

I took the screenshots to show you guys that any model will work in SP, to be honest I'm a little surprised you all find it so difficult, but I ain't gonna start makin screenshots of every skin/model as proof.

Anyway, I'm here to help if you need it.

Septic Child, when will you be uploading the SP Maul skins for me? Also, have u made a Maul skin with NO robe/hood, just a shirt? It would look better without a hood and robe, just a shirt....and trousers obviously, heh.

Yeah got Maul with a shirt, without a shirt and without a shirt with a hood. You want Maul with shirt yeah?

Yeah id prefare a shirt maul, but what the hell, i'll have em all :) When will they be up??? thanks.

PS: U wanna discuss this on msn??? be much quicker and easier!

don't use msn m8, got yahoo messenger, is it just me?

Anyway...ok maul with shirt single player pk3, this definately works ok? I don't wanna hear any whining...it works.

BUT YOU GOTTA START A NEW GAME AFTER YOU'VE PUT IT IN..A NEW GAME FROM THE START...THE VERY BEGINNING, OK?

SPmaul.zip

don't use msn m8, got yahoo messenger, is it just me?

Anyway...ok maul with shirt single player pk3, this definately works ok? I don't wanna hear any whining...it works.

BUT YOU GOTTA START A NEW GAME AFTER YOU'VE PUT IT IN..A NEW GAME FROM THE START...THE VERY BEGINNING, OK?

SPmaul.zip

Yeah ok, thanks m8 :).

Archived