Home

Doublebladed Lightsaber Help

rzantor

I'm trying to figure out how to get the doublebladed lightsaber in multiplayer to work.

I went through the posts and saw the different commands but every time i start up my own private server with bots, open the console and type in /devmap faa_bespin it tells me that the map doesn't exist. So how can I play on it?

I'm just trying to see how it works so I can just have a good hacking session in private

Help?

Hey, you have to first type:

devmap <map name> (it helps to type in the correct map name) to create a "Cheats Unlocked" map

Once it starts up, press <1> to turn on your sabre, then <1> again to turn it off.

Go to command: <SHIFT> + <~>

In command, type: /thedestroyer

That's it! Keep in mind that this will only work in cheat mode.

I don't know why I can never find servers with cheat mode on!!! I try to create one here and there (I call it "! No Rulz Game !" or "! Spiderman's Game !"), but I don't like to wait for people to join. The only drawback is godmode, but if I catch someone using it, I just boot them.

I also don't know why people always set there server as a "Pure Server"... then no one gets to use their skins! That sucks! I guess people don't know any better, but all you have to do is go to ADVANCED Settings when setting up your server and say NO to PURE SERVER.

-Renegade

Archived