Home

Lord Forest Skin Updated. Pic inside

Lord_Forest

well the most noticeable thing is the cloth around arms where the holes are. If its supposed to be torn, it doesnt look like it, and if its supposed to be cut like that, the edges are too fuzzy. other than that, it looks like you avoided just a straight repaint, which is a good thing. you might want to alter the face a bit more, to make it look less like the jedi, and more like your own creationg. otherwise it looks like its headed ina good direction.

-Abs

As for the Cut holes in his arms, They are still fuzzy from the painting on of skin, I have yet to make it look more like clothing. As for The face. It's a bit hard to twist it to my liking, because of the distinct way the Jedi's head is shaped... you know.. his hair is kinda... well... Poofy. I will probably Edit his Goatee at some point, I want a more creative looking one.

Well.. I think I'll keep the holes in his sleeves :) I gotta have that Goth look. As for his eyes, I'm glad you like them. I originally got the idea from Jep's Dark Kyle. I was trying to get a light brown color with dark small pupils.

Archived