Home

Trouble on Carin Docks

StigmataX

Okay I am totally lost. I understand there is a way to lay waist to all these jerkwads but to do so I need to kill the power to the alarm panels. HOW!!!!

I need to know, once I go in and go right and sneak to the tunnel and go to first way out, exactly what do I do to kill the power to those damn alarms! :D

is this the stealth level? if so I don't think you can cut the power to the alarms (not that I'm aware of anyway). What you can do in some areas is to kill the officer next to the alarm, you can take your time putting anyone else to sleep in the close proximity thereafter. but at some spots on this level you are unable to kill the officer near the button and you will need to go 100% stealth there.

there might be a cheat to enter the next level, I don't know - havn't used any yet (will try the double saber for mp though one of these days :D). It ain't that bad and you do get to do some fighting ;), most of the time you'll have a good overview of the current situation when you enter a 'new alarm area' and are able to observe if you can kill the officer at the alarm panel. besides, it ain't that long (this part is pretty short compared to other levels.

Archived