Home

Lightsabers that cut?

WntrWolf

I was talking to my friend about Outcast and he told me that he had come across a cheatcode that would open the game up to what it had been intended for when wielding a lightsaber. Things getting cut up.

im sure this question has been asked before but i havent found it so i was wondering if someone could post the answer. I figured out how to open the console i just dont know the code to enter

:duel:

There are a few ways, others will tell you some more, but i'll give you the one I prefer:

g_saberrealisticcombat 1

As it says, it makes the lightsaber realistic, so all you have to do to lop a head off a stormtrooper is to walk into him, I think this makes the game alot more real and better, others will disagree.

You can also download enyaks_mutlilate.pk3, but that only lets you chop off one limb per NPC, while the above command lets you cut off much, much more.. :)

Bye the way to input that code you must do the following:

hit shift plus ~ at the same time to bring down the console

then type

helpusobi 1 (that is a space between i and 1) hit enter

then type

g_saberrealisticcombat 1 then hit enter

hit the ~ key again and you are good to go

:duel:

I find that setting g_dismemberment to 5 doesnt offset the game NEARLY as much as g_saberrealisticcombat 1

g_saber... makes it so that all you have to do it touch a guy with the tip of your saber and it kills them

Originally posted by toolboi

g_saber... makes it so that all you have to do it touch a guy with the tip of your saber and it kills them

Yeah, thats what happens "in the real world"

Archived