Home

YUUZHAN VONG SKIN - 90% done, need help

Chiss Lord

OK, the skin looks pretty nice, but the best bot support I can get is... Shadowtrooper.

I need someone to help me here. Email me the data at Veztar21@msn.com

I need a bot that will only use a lightsaber, no matter what. And their force powers should max out seeing, and put some on saber offense and defense, but that's all. Stop when you've come to the Emotional Etachments. Thanks.

I'd do it myself, but I have no idea how that force thing works.

Hey, I can do this... Unfortunately, I'm a EU idiot...I have NO knowledge really... I know who they are, I sorta know what they can do...and they make themselves ugly as a hobby...

I can make a bot for pretty much anything(I even made a Megaman personality once for no reason), but I'd need a few bits of info...

First, what is the name of the folder the skin will go to? Like would it be base/models/players/vong ? Second, what quotes should it say? I have no idea of the temperment of these guys... Also, I heard they cancel out the force...in addition to seeing, should they also use absorb? What saber color should they use? Uh...I think that's all I need to know...

Edit: Oh, should he have any force jump or speed ability? Or are these guys just "normal" in ability?

OK, I think I've got it with the force powers. Let's just say that's an... interesting code.

Only problem I have right now is I can't make a selectable bot without replacing another bot.

How do you fix that and change their saber colors?

Bots should be in this format.

botfiles/Nameofbot.jkb

scripts/Nameofbot.bot

Now in Nameofbot.bot it should look something like this:

{

name "Name of Bot"

model modelname/default

color1 1 ; Saber color. 1 red 2 orange...

personality /botfiles/Nameofbot.jkb

}

Archived