Home

Massive Clone War occurs in Sith Training Area, Greadie Kashyr reports

Kaio23

What do you think about the recent invasion?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the recent invasion?

• The Light Jedi are out of dildos
    • Damn Sith shoudn\'t be here anyway
    • I don\'t care honestly...both can die
    • Desann is teh sexay!

It was a quiet day on Altyr 5, a sith training ground for Desann clones, when suddenly...50 clones of luke skywalker appeared out of nowhere, showing hostility against the dark jedis at work. "They erupted out of nowhere...with their green sabers!" says Clone #4. Some photos were taking at the scene

news1.txt

news2.txt

news3.txt

But perhaps the most epic climax was when the leader, Luke Skywalker himself, was struck down...shown below

news4.txt

"Nobody knows what the hell is going on..." said Clone #2, an experienced Dark Jedi that survived the attack, "The battle was bloody. Admiral Galaak Fyyar gave no comment on the alleged incident, nor giving any sign on how many clones had been lost. While heading to the locker room to change his pants, Clone #42 commented: "You got to prepare for these things, the good side hasn't been eradicated yet". While Emperor Desann said he was working to get the terrorist threat eliminated, there is still wonder to remain about the whole damn thing. I was able to interview the famous Clone #1, the first and perfect clone...who is shown below

news5.txt

ME: So, #1, how do you think the Jedi got in?

#1: Obviously, a cloaking device. It just shows that we can quit whenever we want, we need more security. This organization is becoming dysfunctional

ME: I see, so you disagree with Lord Desann's charter?

#1: Possibly, I'm in it for the cash. I don't see anything great about being a Dark Jedi

ME: Indeed, I notice your eye is...strange...why is that?

#1: Child abuse...Desann poked me in the eye, you can see the scar above my pupil

ME: And indeed I do!

news6.txt

#1: Is that all you need to know?

ME: I suppose, goodbye

And that was all I was able to get out of anyone at the scene. Pick up some chocolate bars. Time to go to the lobby!

Archived