Home

Ns_streets Rookie

CAL

I have killed everything in the bar and have went across the narrow bridge and up and elevator and up a few ramps and then down and elevator to a ramp that blows up. I then jumped the gap to a building that has a glass roof and the door is locked. On the other side of the building the ramp is shorter and i can't jump onto it.

What am i supposed to do now, i have tried going back to near my start point and jumping on a red and white flying ship, to get onto a higher level of ramps(with red lights on the bottom of them) but i die every time.

I don't want to skip a level, and don't be afraid to spoil anything for me, i am getting frustrated.

this is what i did, i dont know if you have to do some steps in between because i cant really remember. Is there a little floating ship down below towards the bottom? If there isn't, maybe you have to push some button to get it, but you need to jump on that ship, and then on to the other building on the other side. Then there will be an elevator that will take you to that glass hallway and then you can have fun from there. but if that floating car thingy isnt there, then i dont know. im not sure if its always there or you have to do something to get it to go. hope this helps:jawa

Archived