Home

need mi2 Tonnic?

Guest King Andrei

Guest King Andrei

No, brief, it is not "software privacy"!

Tonnic, if you want MI2 go to Tom's Abandonware. I'll send you a link later. Oh, and check the "Help on Downloading" when you get there cause it's not that easy.

yes, it is software piracy, cause its takin a software and selling it/giving it away without the creators permission, therefore it IS punishible by law, restrictions aply, results may vary.

its specially stupid to post an abandonware that has MI2 in a LEC forum, cause LEC has the right to make them to remove MI2 from their list, and also LEC has the right to ask for a temporary/permantent shut down of the website :rolleyes:

Guest King Andrei

Oh, but I am not illegally distributing the game. I am only revealing info on other public sites. There's a BIG difference.

hey andrei, check your pm-list

btw.: No, it's not piracy, thats nonsence...

the game is like a 100 years old and they wont make any money on it... I bought mi3 + mi4 and if mi5 commes out, i'll buy it too, 'cause mi rules... I can't buy mi2 anywhere and I had it a while ago but I lost it so stop whining...

owyeah, andrei, if everybody is so scared that there gonna shut the site down (Tom's Ab. Warez), just send the link to my email adress if you want... Lucasarts CAN check the pm's but not are email adress....

and al-backfrom...etc. : Lucasarts doesn't give **** about somebody downloading an old game of them... I even send them an email where I asked if they could send me Mi1 too me, and they just replied with an automessage....

-----THEY-----

-----DON'T-----

-----CARE-----

It is piracy. Since LucasArts still sell these games, they are not abandonware!! Now, if you want to be idiots and actively promote piracy on an open forum, even after the moderators have told you to stop, that's you're perogative, but know that for each time you do so, your thread will be closed and you come one step closer to being banned. Furthermore, it becomes a public record of your criminal activities... while you may not care about that now, it just may someday come back and bite you in the arse.

And saying that you're not providing the pirated games, but just telling others where to get them is akin to saying that you're not selling crack, but just telling others who to buy crack from--you're technically not committing the crime. But you're also technically an accessory to crime.

Think about it.

Archived