Home

hydro[/jedi] and ArtifeX challenge

leelink

I have setup a server at IP address 216.254.115.247: default port for your challenge pleasure. If it meets your requirements let me know when your match will be and I will have it setup. Dont worry I wont be offended if it doesnt work for you. Hydro you can email me at leelink@padgamer.com if needed or icq is 2287123. Artifex already has this info.

Thanks to leelink for offering his server. Hopefully I'll be able to use it on a regular basis as a training ground for those wanting to learn more about the mechanics of the game. Careful, though! By challenging me you may end up in the new *ASC* website section entitled, "My Bitch of the Week"!

Also, if someone could detail how to make demos without invoking the bandwidth problems of the g_synchronousClients cvar, then I'd be hugely appreciative. I'd like to start posting demos for you guys to get a more visual representation of what I'm talking about.

I encourage everyone to sign up for the jk2 ladder at http://www.iglnet.com , where I'm currently ranked as the number one seat in the full force duel ladder. Playing in the ladders will help you immensely by pitting you against much higher skill level players than you usually find in the public servers. Look forward to seeing you all there!

ArtifeX

Thanks for the head ups Artifex, im going to register right now. I also have the problem with recording demos where it lags the hell out of me. otherwise I surely would have recorded some and posted them. Legend Of Khaydarin, I will make sure one seat is reserved for you if they don't mind.

Originally posted by ArtifeX

Also, if someone could detail how to make demos without invoking the bandwidth problems of the g_synchronousClients cvar, then I'd be hugely appreciative. I'd like to start posting demos for you guys to get a more visual representation of what I'm talking about.

Just remember to post links to 'em as you make 'em.....LOL!

DEMO SCRIPT

Archived