Home

Anime Style Luke

XSnowfireX

Sweet...a Luke that doesn't look entirely gay. I tried making the generic Jedi skin into a cel-shaded looking one...I sorta got along ok, but my lack of talent restricted me from doing it justice...

Consider this post as another voice pleading and begging for this to be done. :D

PS: I love how, in true anime fashion, they packed the entire area around the 2nd Death Star with so many TIEs that it'd be impossible for them to even move without crashing into each other. :p

Exactly...I was about halfway or so through making the cel Jedi, and the hair made me go absolutely nuts. Not the whole body of hair so much as where the hair meets the skin...that's the part that requires a good bit of skill...and "a good bit" is far more than I have.

Well... I am making a Anime-style-skinpack for jk2 with mixed Anime characters.. maybe I should include that Luke ?

Yes.:D

Also good luck, anime in 3D isn't that easy.

One of the best examples Ive seen though is Xenosaga.:cool:

Know who needs a model? Musashi... No, not the historical one! The one from Square's Brave Fencer Musashi. Why, you ask?

The bizzare chibi style? Nah.

The dual swords? Nope...not possible yet anyway.

The hair? Oh hell yeah.

http://www.geocities.com/hyrit_rane/musashi.txt

Oh, and here's a little funny stuff for ya. http://www.themushroom.com/mush0120/musashighost.html

i think the only dbz skin that would be cool (or work for that matter) is trunks. and for 3d anime skins, check out Oni. you might even be able to tear some skins out of the demo for reference. (check gamespot for the demo). too bad i cant say anything about console games, too expensive for me.

by the way, who is this :evanpiel: Evan Peil?

I really like the idea of Oni skins. I remember playing the demo, and I was really disappointed to find that the game had no multiplayer option. Also, I dunno about the DBZ skins either. I personally don't have a very high opinion of that anime. And I'd assume that hair would be just as hard to do as anyone else's. Curse the evil hair problem.

Iria? Whoohoo! :D That's the anime that more or less got me really into it all. First anime I ever actually sat down and watched (it was on Sci-Fi), first anime I ever bought, and as luck would have it, first anime poster I ever got too. Geez, I like your taste, PerfectSky.

Well...I could go on all day about anime characters that'd be neat to see in JO. A-ko Megami, Vash the Stampede, Squall Leonhart...but you know who would almost make sense? Zero, from the Megaman X games. I mean, he uses a ripoff of a lightsaber anyway, right? :p

Archived