Home

Anime Style Luke

XSnowfireX

Squall isn't technically anime, Hyrit. He was only drawn in CG. ;P But good ideas anyway. I like the idea of A-Ko and Zero. Hmm... I'm actually kinda surprised nobody asked for Eva skins yet. I also think Slayers and Sorcerer Hunters have some good characters to make skins of. But once again...stupid hair. There needs to be some sort of program out where you can make your own hair to replace the current stuff. That would make a lot of this much easier for those who want to skin these things.

I say all Final Fantasy characters are anime, no matter how they appear in game. Squall fights a tank with a sword. If he's not anime, what the hell is he? :p

I don't think hair would be that bad...what you need to do is find someone who draws anime-style in real life, so they can tell you just what goes into it. I mean, technically anime hair should be easier to do than realistic hair. Of course, without new models you couldn't have any Gokus or Cloud Strifes.

Really the only tricky parts would be where the hair meets the skin, and you may just be able to make a few lazy spikes of hair here and there...but it still requires a bit of artwork.

But who wouldn't want to see an anime redheaded Japanese schoolgirl running around with a lightsaber? I mean, it's an internet nerd's dream! :p

Archived