Home

Duel of the fates

dalavita

I want to see Drazen Isle. Only this time, there has to be like 5x as much level interaction. Drazen was really advanced sound/design-wise, I think, and would be amazing with the ::EDIT:: Mod Q3 - There. :evanpiel: ::/EDIT:: engine. :D:deathii:

~ Azazii

the kind of map based on episode one that I would like to see, is one with the catwalks (reactor room i'm guessing?) that leads to the pit where obiwan finally kills darthmaul, somehow make force fields toggle on and off so you would have to wait a little, but i think that may take a REALLY long time to get it down to prefection, so i'm not rushing anyone.

I could play a episode 1 single player map there all day if it was possible, times like this make me wish i didnt suck at map making :(

Space Monkey §ß

It's already there. In the MP map - Death Star, in the room where the elevator/hangar bay is, we activated a forcefield by pressing some switch that blocked one of the exits. Scared the crap out of me, but just to let you know, it's in there, and it'd look great in the DOtF corridor. :D

Good times, yall...good times.

~ Azazii

Originally posted by dalavita

Spacemonkey. Darth maul and Obi wan and Qui gon first met in the hangar. Then proceeded to the other places.

yeah, so i hear, but that was nothing but a big open area, and it sucked, as opposed to the catwalks and reactor pit rooms that i ACTUALLY MENTIONIED...so uhh, no, the hanger map sucked, it was too open and you know it, thats why we need a remake GOOD map

Originally posted by Azazii

It's already there. In the MP map - Death Star, in the room where the elevator/hangar bay is, we activated a forcefield by pressing some switch that blocked one of the exits. Scared the crap out of me, but just to let you know, it's in there, and it'd look great in the DOtF corridor. :D

Good times, yall...good times.

~ Azazii

he was probably just using a portable force field, found in the confrence room in that map, it wasnt automatic, it was a thing that the player can actually do

Archived