Home

jedi moves?

marshall banana

yo everyone! just a new guy here, with a question!

i finished playing this oh-so-sweet game 3 days ago. and i kinda noticed that all of the jedis in this game can do a cartwheel.... EXCEPT KYLLE!! i've been looking all over the net to find out how to do it, but there's no info on that move. can anybody tell me how to do that? if kyle is capable of doing it that is....

also, can anybody tell me some more moves which i can do in this game? i can only do a few...

thanks

marshall banana :fett:

Dont think he can do acrobatic jumps, though I could be wrong. As with the moves, do you mean saber moves or just Kyle moves???

If your asking about Kyle moves then the good ones I know are the wall run and then kick. This basically involves run along a wall and strafing at the same time into the wall, then jumping into it and you will run along the wall. You need to hold down jump while your running to stay on the wall. Tap jump again to do kick off the wall.

You can also just do a wall kick. It involves the same process except you just strafe into the wall. Tap jump when you make contact with the wall and press either left or right depending on the direction you want to kick off the hall.

well, yeah i already know how to do this move, plus the crouching tiger-hidden something jump!

i'm talking about the cartwheel move. if you remember the fight sequence between luke and desann, you'll see that luke would do this move. or, if you remember liu kang (mortal kombat original for sega genesis) fatality move, he also does this cartwheel!

every jedi in this game does this move, and i was just wondering if kyle can also do this?

marshall banana:fett:

Archived