Home

Wow

crimsonjsg

I have now just completed Jedi Knight Outcast after 3 days and wanted to say what a game my god I have never enjoyed any computer single player that much. I didn’t think a single player could get much better than Jedi Knight 2 but it just did what a game I cant wait till they make an add on. The best part for sure was fighting along side those 3 Jedi’s from the academy. One thing though Shame about the multiplayer compared to the game it is really……………………..bad but still okay :lsduel:

Jules

The problem you have is that SP sbaer use is VERY different from MP saber use. You practically have to relearn it from the ground up. Also you will find that if you are trying to use your saber (or learn to) on a server with weapons on you will get...irritated. I know I did.

Your best bet would be to go to a Team FFA server or FFA server which is Saber only, preferably No force too (to begin with) and practice (ask ppl for help if you like, I would be happy to help if around, my nick is still Sutek online). It does take a lot of practice to get good (and you will meet more whiners than a sack has monkeys), but persevere. It'll grow on you.

Archived