Home

lando's ship level

gtSkywalker

i've been stuck on the level where you have to open the hanger doors for lando's ship. i went through a dark room using my night vision goggles... killed some baddies in the next room... went down the platform and up a ramp.... which ended in a locked door.

i dont know where to go from there.. i hope i dont have to go back through that dark room, i dont have the batteries left for that.

thanks

Originally posted by gtSkywalker

i dont know where to go from there.. i hope i dont have to go back through that dark room, i dont have the batteries left for that.

Do as Dasn says, but I'm afraid once you've done what you need to do in this area you will need to go through the pitch black room again.

However, when you go back and re-enter the black room, you should find some batteries to the left or right (cant remember) of the doorway when you go in.

trying to picture where that is.... im stuck there myself.... hmm

ok lando's at a console ... down the lift, along the corridor, out a door, and into the open, going either left and killing a couple doods with crossbows, or right an going around killing a few doods with rifles, around to some small control type room .. i found a pipe i could get up on, all the others seem to be to high, and on one end of those pipes, theres a blue panel, and a red panel, but no matter what i do, it doesnt want to use the panels.... cant find anything else to do with the level... where do i go ?, from those pipes.... ?

To open up the hangar doors, you need to 1) blow up a grate on one side of the hangar and 2) blow up a barrel on the opposite side. Behind each are tunnels that you go through to flip switches and open each side of the hangar doors. (This is assuming you have already gotten *into* the hangar and have access to the ship)

To fuel the ship, look at the fuel lines leading to Lando's ship. They are color-coded and also have codes on them. There is an area outside where you have to jump up pipes to get to the top of a sort of domed building. On top of the bldg are two panels... enter the codes there.

Hope that helps.

...cause I can't figure out how to get through the darkened room! I've been tryin' for awhile now and I'm missin' something. I can see the guy's between those columns but can't figure out how to get there before my batteries run out.

Any help?

Thanks

Zeph

Archived