Home

stuck on level doom_shields *may have spoilers*

DarthMark

im stuck at the start of the level, you go into a big circular room with lots of pipes and stormtroopers, i went through one of the doors and killed all the robots and went up the stairs on the far right and extended one of the pipes. i ran up the pipe and opened the door, i jumped up the platform and killed the 2 guys and took the security, now where do i go!!!!!!!! none of the locked doors will open.

can any1 help????????

There should be three or four doors, I can't remember for sure, in that circular room. Enter the second or third door (been a long time) in that circular room and then there should be a door to your right. There's a locked door in there that you can open with the key that you have.

Originally posted by DarthMark

im stuck at the start of the level, you go into a big circular room with lots of pipes and stormtroopers, i went through one of the doors and killed all the robots and went up the stairs on the far right and extended one of the pipes. i ran up the pipe and opened the door, i jumped up the platform and killed the 2 guys and took the security, now where do i go!!!!!!!! none of the locked doors will open.

Run straight back along the pipe and go in the door straight ahead of your. On your right is a small control room. Go in there and at the far end is a door that was locked. You now have the key.

Go in there, hit the switch, and you'll see the doors in the floor of the center pillar open and drain. Then you can head down one of those (top left when you enter the room, I think) and move on into the rest of the level.

Archived