Home

Kyle Katarn is a whooped SOB *Spoilers*

-=VIB=- Wang

Do you think that Kyle is whooped?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Kyle is whooped?

• Yes! It is so blatantly obvious!!!
    • No! He could probably kill you without looking at you, Wang!
    • Jesus, you are a moron, Wang!
    • Stop wasting such precious space on the board with the stupid posts, dumbass!

Jan is the man of the house. I am serious! She controls his every action! First off, Kyle gives up years of effort, research, and training to leave the Empire for her! Then he betrays the Empire and steals the plans that were used to destroy the first Death Star. As the story goes, during the pivotal moment when he either becomes a Sith or a Jedi, he spares her life and goes to the light side (all her doing I am sure)! Next he thinks that she is dead so he becomes a jedi, rushes all over the galaxy killing everyone in his way looking for her killer, and is finally so overwhelmed with joy when they meet up that he finally kisses her! After over 20 years of knowing each other, too! He has grey hair, and is probably impotent by now! I bet he has to use Force Pull to get it up! Errr... anyways, I am sure that Jan wears the pants in the family, and they both know it.

Originally posted by -=VIB=- Wang

Jan is the man of the house. I am serious! She controls his every action! First off, Kyle gives up years of effort, research, and training to leave the Empire for her! Then he betrays the Empire and steals the plans that were used to destroy the first Death Star. As the story goes, during the pivotal moment when he either becomes a Sith or a Jedi, he spares her life and goes to the light side (all her doing I am sure)! Next he thinks that she is dead so he becomes a jedi, rushes all over the galaxy killing everyone in his way looking for her killer, and is finally so overwhelmed with joy when they meet up that he finally kisses her! After over 20 years of knowing each other, too! He has grey hair, and is probably impotent by now! I bet he has to use Force Pull to get it up! Errr... anyways, I am sure that Jan wears the pants in the family, and they both know it.

no...heres an idea, if you dont have anything important to say, or anything that makes any sense, then dont post anything that is just going to piss other people off

Originally posted by Abom|nation

Yeah, Kyle only busted a gut to save Jan from the Imperial Remnant.

Kyle's the one who does all the stuff, would you rather be him or Jan with her blaster.. and beautiful.. spherical bre-..

..uh, yeah, so Kyle it is. :)

Now, I think that proves Wang's point. I mean, why put yourself in trouble, when there's someone who will do whatever you say and is willing to put his life on the line for your happiness? Hmm?

I think Jan is a Sith Lord who has complete control over Kyle's mind now.

am I joking? :)

Originally posted by -=VIB=- Wang

Poor SpaceMonkey1315 isn't the man of the house. =/ What went wrong? Did your wife start beating you?

yes, good point, however, you were the one apparantly so desperate in your search for a relationship, you started to analize the ones in your everyday video games, you have reached a new line of desperation

Space Monkey §ß

Archived