Home

Gory

Dark Cloak

*grins* Pay attention? Aww, that's cute. :) I do pay attention. However, being it so that I'm actually HUMAN, not every single thing catches my eye. Perhaps I wasn't looking for it at the time. Now...since you've got my ATTENTION, I can't find where someone did it. :( Anybody have a link?

Oh, I know ©-K, but I just like to see things like that done simply because it's tweaking. I love tweaking things so that they do what they're not supposed to do. Tis' enjoyable. ;) But you're good for pointing out why there is no blood. I've read a few threads where people just can't seem to understand that sabers don't leave a ugly red trail...they cauterize(sp?).

And thank you Septic Child for posting that link. :) I got it, it works great. And thank you Delmar, you're quite right.

Ok... I put this on just to see what it does... but I dont want it... how do I get it off? The instructions are all in German. Its not like most mods where I can just delete the pk3 file. It even adds a logo to the JKII start page.

Archived