Home

pros and cons of new patch

some god

just played litle on the only 1.3 server i could find hehe :)

well here is what i think is good and bad (stricktly my own opinion)

-pro-

new maps

swiming animation

a part of the new fighting style

-midle-

new way of fighting, it is ok i guess but i am at the moment leaning towards the "damn whiny sp bitches wantiong to force me to use thire strange way of fighting" also i think it is a bit slower and some cool moves are aprently gone

-cons-

health, it is not worth puting points in health anymore, you get 25 hit points at full level and it uses more than half your force pool, personaly i liked long fights and a biger chans of revenge if you were down

bugs, some strange bugs i found (il be posting these at the bug part of the forum)

is it me or is it easyer to use weapons now... (to try i grabed a gun and shot a few people with sabers way to easily to feal comfort hehe)

well this is what i have seen and fealt at the moment about the new patch, il maybe post some more later

I'm betting there's a 90% chance Fitzwilliam won't follow his advice and uninstall JO and stop putting it down on the forum.

I love people who just can't let go.

I for one like it, although I haven't had the chance to play it on an actual server yet. I'm a bit disgruntled about heal being toned-down, yeah, but that's only because I relied on it. That probably means it was an unfair edge. =)

Is it me or can you only do the side kick? Because I cant kick anyone from the front walking to him I can only do the side kick. :confused:

Also I don't know for sure but it feels like the sabers do less damage (maybe it's the increased blocking percentage), it took me a lot longer to kill someone now with the medium stance.

Oh and it seems that dismemberment doesn't cause an OpStack error anymore! At least I think because I have played a few hours with dismember on and haven't gotten that error anymore!

The new maps are pretty good, too bad they didn't include any new CTF/CTY and (Team) FFA/Jedi Master/Holocron FFA maps.

Maybe next time they could add some new cool models, selectable saber handles, and other maps, maybe even a new gametype? (Probably won't happen).

What did you expect?

If they are gonna tweak the Sabre and make it cause less Damage (in Effect), then they gotta tweak Heal and Drain to make them less effective or Duels will be going on all night.

The DFA was one of the best counters for the Run away and Heal Whores

Archived