Home

can anyone with a radeon 8500 128mb graphics card and jedi knight 2 help me?

ekimusman22

If that res. is higher than your monitor will allow, it'll reset itself. Check your monitor documentation. I know for a fact that 15" monitors can only go up to 1024x768, and thats because there's only 1024x768 pixels on the monitor. For bigger monitors, the same is true. You can't go over the number of pixels that the hardware has.

Hope this helps ya out.

Then it DEFINETLY won't work. I have a 19" monitor and I THINK (I'm at work, can't check it) its max. resolution is like 1600x1200. So yeah, you're definetly out of range for your monitor. Besides, a Radeon 8500, w/ or w/out 128 megs of DDR, won't be able to run it at that resolution, at least not effectively. My GeForce 4 Ti4600 sometimes chugs in big MP games at 1600x1200, and thats top of the line graphics card. For the 8500, I would suggest a resolution of 1152x864. You'll get a good framerate for the visuals. If you want to use Anti-Aliasing (I do) tone it down to 1024x768. It'll look great, and should run great, assuming you have the right drivers and all.

Archived