Home

what hipocrits!!!

TrUeFoRcE

ok u guys whine about how the game was so raven took care of as many complaints as possibly now ur whining cuz the patch made the game suck...its ur own fault!, maybe if u guys learned to keep ur mouth shut and work ur way around these "problems" (ie not complain soo much!) you wouldnt have much to complain about...i thought the game was perfectly fine how it was, im not complaining about the patch its set up pretty good, just gonna have to adjust my way around getting kills and and not getting killed, the last thing we need is for more complaints!

ironically this is a complaint thread again but i think its jsutified :), because the problem isnt the game just the people who play it, they need to pass the blame onto the game for sucking at it rahter than it being that they cant get a kill....

I don't believe the complaints are valid. Yes, it's annoying to have to double tap to kick; it also prevents those situations where you can't jump over a small wall. Yes, it's annoying to run out of ammo; it also means primary fire is more useful and people have to watch their aim more. Any complaints about the sabers, I can't understand. Single player was much better than multiplayer and they made MP battles more like SP.

I don't believe the complaints are valid. Yes, it's annoying to have to double tap to kick; it also prevents those situations where you can't jump over a small wall. Yes, it's annoying to run out of ammo; it also means primary fire is more useful and people have to watch their aim more. Any complaints about the sabers, I can't understand. Single player was much better than multiplayer and they made MP battles more like SP.

I totaly agree with you

Archived