Home

Patch: Few Problems, But mostly GREAT JOB

zufuss

1) Well we all knew heal had to get nerfed, but you over nerfed it.

2) Give the gunners back their ammo, you really screwed ctf over.

3) I think you block a Weeeee bit to much now.

other then that great job on working on the saber stances..they invovle alot more skill now, but that skill is wasted on the upped blocking capabilites.

and the ctf clans are whining cuz well...guns are just NEEEDED for ctf, saber only ctf just doesn't work.

I played a game of CTF with the patch, and I discovered that if you use the primary fire more often, you won't always run out of ammo. They are complaining because it takes more skill now. If they aimed more carefully and conserved their ammo, they'd have less to complain about.

eh hardcore ctf players really are noticing a difference. You really have to have the ability to spam in a ctf game. especially when some guy comes zoomin in with speed.

Its called a reaction shot, and in jk2 ctf you need alot of these because in alot of situations if you aren't the first to act your the first to lose, and well less ammo means you ahve to be more careful and that means...you bite the big one more often and you dont get to blast that capper as often either.

That's certainly true, CTF is not about saber dueling. I'll have to test this tonight, as I was playing my first games with the patch and used the guns in duel mode and didn't notice a different in ammo consumption (Bryar, ST Rifle, Bowcastor). I'll need to test the other weapons.

Or maybe we're talking about ammo PLACEMENT? Or the amount of ammo you get from pickups?

See my page http://strategy.jediknightii.net and email me the updated numbers as you figure them out, that would save me some time.

See the "Weapons" and "items_powerups" page for ammo consumption rates.

Email me at this address (not the one listed on the page):

kurgan@iastate.edu

Archived