Home

Complainers , they will be ...

Khaydarin

IMO , I think RAVEN DID the right thing ... I m not talking about how they have fixed the combat style but the fact that RAVEN cares of what we want ... Remember , before , all of you were complaining cuz the combat saber hella look suck , wasn t stylish , didn t look like a jedi fight etc etc ... ( just look at the archieves ) .. Now they have fixed the problem and you guys STILL complaining simply cuz you re loosing or whatever ....

You guys should learn that things change and it s up to you to adapt ...

IMO , i think the patch messed up my gameplay , so who cares???? I ll style play the game ,and now , I know how it feel when you loose ... ( thx raven )

I m just telling you that u can t expect a perfect patch that will solve all your probs ...

Legend Of Khaydarin

The problem is that people want a patch that will help them win the easiest. Since so many people used stratigies that have now be rendered obsolite for various reasons, naturally they will complain. These are changes that have been asked for on these forums many times. One thing I've learned from my old Counter-Strike days is that people will ALWAYS complain about a new patch for about a week or so after it comes out. Once they calm down and adapt new strategy and actually try playing it for what it is then this will die down.

The way I see it.........

1)Gun-players hate the patch.

-I hardly play w/ guns and mainly frag on saber-only servers so I can give no input to this issue.

2)DFA and KICK spammers hate the patch.

-They can no longer mindlessly spam these moves as easily as they could before the patch. I think Raven made a good call as far as making these specific changes;)

3)Pure Saber-Only players for the most part welcome the patch.

-Like myself, the added tweaks and changes to the saber fighting are very welcome in my book.Saber control is not as wild and 'luck-based' as before. Also, the tweak where minimum damage is achieved at the beginning and the end of the attack is vvery cool. Pure max damage is achieved at the peak of the saber swing. In the middle like it should be. This tweak fixes the issue where we were all getting killed by an opponents saber barely touching us. Good call Raven!:D

4)Whiners hate the patch.

-These types of people will whine about any changes or tweaks regarding patches and the game itself. They just need to whine. Plain and Simple!:rolleyes:

...................just my .02 S!TH-Sense:p ;)

Saber control is not as wild and 'luck-based' as before.

you have played the game since the new patch right? saber combat in this ``patch'' is atrocious. if it was at all luck-based before, it is 100% luck-based now. swings that should by all rights hit are blocked. swings at the back either do little damage or are blocked. the damage is completely out of whack. i understand the whole damage decreases at end and begining of swing crap, yes. i just don't see why it's in the game. a swing is a swing. if i hit you with a swing, be it at the end or begining, it should hurt you, badly. no, i'm not a strong stance user so don't say i miss my DFA. i've never even used DFA. medium, and to a lesser extent light, are utter crap now. i haven't really used strong at all so i can't comment on that. i don't know how you can say it's not luck-based. i honestly don't see why people are defending the changes. i like raven. raven is good, it's not about them. it's the changes. base your opinions on the game and not buttering up the designers.

Archived