Home

Light saber broken???

Khaydarin

While i was duelling a bot , he saberthrow me and somehow i think i hit his lightsaber .... the bot didn t have his lightsaber until i kill him .

what is that supposed to mean??? Is it now possible to brealk someone light saber ???

Legend Of Khaydarin

PS:I have a demo where you the bot without his lightsaber ...

Yeah but in SP , the reborn could take his saber back ... Im talkin about MP . The bot threw his saber at me , and he couldn t take his saber back . I ve search for his lightsaber all over the area but nope , he did loose his saber for the end of the round ....

This whole thing can be cool if raven had implement martial arts .... Just imagine this scenario :

Your opponent destroy your lightsaber , now you have to rely on your forceand martial art skill to win the battle ....

Legend Of Khaydarin

PS:How can i post my demo to site???

I know exactly what he's talking about because I had it happen to me the second time I played with the new patch.

My friend and I were playing a private server 1v1 duel game on duel_training.bsp and I tossed off my saber. He deflected it and hit me with a throw of his own as he charged.. but my saber disappeared.

We both ran around the stage to see if we could find the AWOL saber, but neither of us could. Meanwhile, I'm running around looking handicapped with my arm stuck out permanantly. Couldn't use *ANY* force powers, couldn't use *ANY* kicks.

Once I bowed down for the quick slaughter I had my saber again and haven't had this problem since.

Hey, I'd like to see that demo could you send it to me?

In that demo , you just see tavion running with her hands ready to catch her lightsaber...However , you can notice that she doesn t have that yellow glow arround her hands ....

Just give me you address.

Legend Of Khaydarin

Archived