Home

Funny Stuff

GB_StormTrooper

I know this has probably been asked before, but what the hell..

What is the funniest thing you have done, or seen in a SP or MP game?

For me it would have been last night when I was playing a ffa game on that ns_streets lvl and some guy challenged me to a duel on the top of that glass bridge. As most of you know, you would tend to be careful up there for numerous reasons (breakable glass, narrow room, ect.) but what he forgot, was the oncomming traffic :D He started walking slowly towards me, drawing his lightsaber when all of a sudden, WAM! A ship flys by and knocks him way up in the air, over to the opposite side of the map, I couldnt stop laughing for over an hour :D

One of the funniest things I've seen was on the deathstar map, in the bit with the tractorbeam generator style thing with the yslamiri behind it, I was running across the lower bridge when I saw 2 players fighting on the upper bridge. Just as I got halfway across one player force gripped the other and moved him over the abyss that the bridges cross.. just as he lets go of force grip, the gripped player force pushes him off the bridge, and they both fall to their doom :D

Also, on the new duel_hangar level, a reborn bot I was practicing against threw its lightsaber at me.. and right out through the blue forcefield and off into space.. he spent the next 30 seconds running around with his arm outstretched trying to retrieve it, but I guess if he wanted it that much he shouldn't have thrown it away :D

Haha, thats funny about the glass bridge. I had something simliar happen on that level.

I was walking on the highest level along the catwalk (down by the far end bridge, still able to get hit by traffic, but it has that little tube thing around a part of it) and another guy was coming towards me, he jumped at me preparing to give the DFA, when I griped him and threw him off the ledge. I thought that he went all the way down but I went and looked over the side when I saw that I missed and he landed on the bridge below. After he gathered himself from a near miss, he turned around to look at me staring at him when *Smack!* the car him and he went flying into the darkness.

:D :D :cool:

Originally posted by Usurper

GB: HAHA

I was on that server when it happened, but didnt see it.

I would have probably lost it if I did.

I did see someone get clobbered by one of those ships once,...hilarious!

Haha, yea I think you were there, hey remember when I said, "Hey you guys want to see something funny? Watch me! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" That was me getting hit by one shortly after that other guy did :D

Haha I was just in a team ffa game and we were playing the deathstar map, and ways I was running across the area with the shield generator is and I see a guy that picked up that Yarslami thing and tries to jump to the higher bridge, only to realise his force jump was disabled :lol:

I'd love to record demos and show you funny stuff. BUt i can never get it to works, because i'm a dumbass and don't know how to spell g_sychrounblahblahbla. Could someone please tell me the correct command for this? Thx, i have a few funny scenarios i'd like to play out.

The funniest thing ive seen yet was a couple nights ago when i was in this team ffa saber game where a "grip-camper" caught me off guard in the shadows. Well anyways as hes luering me over this edge i somehow manage to lightning his ass.Then get this! My teamate pulls me in and throws his saber at the guy who griped me over the edge. Great fun and we all laughed about it with sabers off in a circle(bowing and taunting and throwing sabers in air)

Rock on=w=

Archived