Home

JK1 sabers similarities :)

Zodiac

Well.. I was just wondering what was transfered over from the original JK1 game to JK2.

But I'm now just talking about the No Force Saber setting, not the guns and not the force, because it's quite obvious what's the same in those settings. And I'm also not talking about the levels, just purely thinking of NF sabs in JK1 and Jk2.

So.. help me please, because the only thing that's the same with JK1 and JK2's sabering is.. err... the lightsaber looks the same.

Now I'm not saying JK2's sabers suck or JK1's sabers are better or whatever, but I just have the feeling JK2's a totally different game.

Am I right here? Or are there still a lot of similarities between those games when it comes to No Force Saberfights. :)

They've changed a lot, I aggree, but pre-patch, I found myself winning a lof of NF games using the tried and true method of wide, heavy sweeps and backpedalling. Post-patch, well, I haven't played enough to form an opinion of how the sabers work now.

As jk1's sabs? Easily. I'm still undecided on wether I like these better than MotS with SBX installed though. ;] I liked the way SBX handled the saber moves, and I sorta miss some of the special moves like the forwards stab with the normal saber or the spin that turned into a forward slash and ending in a stab with the lightstaff.

Archived