Home

The Patch didn't Fix the Players

Essobie

I thought for sure that the fixes in 1.03 would make all of my online opponents better people, and better players. Players that didn't insist on doing things like crying when you rack up all the kills with alt-fire weapons, or crying when I attack them while they are "waiting for a duel" on a FFA server. Or things like talk smack about how "real men stand and fight with a saber" while they struggle with second to last place on the scoreboard.

Nope... the people playing on the servers are the same as they were BEFORE the patch. Can't Raven get anything right? I was certain that it was well within their power to remove all of the whiney, "honorable", wannabee Jedis from my multiplayer experience, but alas, I was mistaken.

Guess I'll wait and see if the next patch makes this annoying aspect of Multiplayer disappear. Or maybe there will be some JK2 mods crop up that do something about it.

Essobie

Agreed. The AI for the other players is complete @$$. And why did Raven have to include so much whining programming in the first place? I mean, they can't even spell right...that's a serious bug.

Originally posted by Essobie

I thought for sure that the fixes in 1.03 would make all of my online opponents better people, and better players. Players that didn't insist on doing things like crying when you rack up all the kills with alt-fire weapons, or crying when I attack them while they are "waiting for a duel" on a FFA server. Or things like talk smack about how "real men stand and fight with a saber" while they struggle with second to last place on the scoreboard.

Nope... the people playing on the servers are the same as they were BEFORE the patch. Can't Raven get anything right? I was certain that it was well within their power to remove all of the whiney, "honorable", wannabee Jedis from my multiplayer experience, but alas, I was mistaken.

Guess I'll wait and see if the next patch makes this annoying aspect of Multiplayer disappear. Or maybe there will be some JK2 mods crop up that do something about it.

Essobie

You dropped this: [/sarcasm] ;)

Archived