Home

Hacking limbs

Dragonheart

I am new so don't flame me if this has been answered already. In the setup menu there is an option to enable cutting off body parts. I have been playing duels against bots for 4 hours and have yet to see a limb be cut off.

I was told there is a code to increase this. If thats true, what is it and do I have to type it in everytime I play?

Someone told me that you can put something into the config file that will make this happen, but he didnt say how to do it. Can someone help me please?

I read this the other day on the boards. Remember you must have the patch installed for this to work without crashing.

MP Dismemberment WORKS NOW!!!!Admins Turn it on pls.

Subj .After installing 1.03 I played with bots ffa for about an hour .Torosoes,limbs and heads galore ! And no crash (before It crashed in fisrt few minutes).

Remember:

On server:

=======

g_dismember 100

On client:

======

cg_dsimember 3

If you want to have the ability to lop off heads, arms, legs, and torsos in single player, go to the console (shift + ~ for all the noobs out there) and type in the cheat enabler (helpusobi 1) and then type:

g_SaberRealisticCombat 1

You then have the ability to cut off the head, hands, arms, torso, legs at the waist and legs at the knee. You can even cut them up when they're dead on the ground. Neat, huh?

When you are in a multiplayer game, the "Server" is the computer that is hosting the game... "Clients" are other computers that connect to the "Server" to play. So if you are hosting a game, pull down the console on the host/server computer and type "g_dismember 100", and then go to each client computer and bring down the console there and type in "cg_dismember 3". I haven't tried this, but at least you now know the difference between client and server/host. MTFBWY! (Hope you can figure that out)... :)

Archived