Home

lightning in new patch

HandsomeDan

Disclaimer: I usually lurk so I know how people react to whining. Though I do disapprove of what I have seen so far, I have tried to make this post as unwhiny as possible.

Ok last night I played quite a few duel games (as they were the only type of game up at the time with low ping for me) and to my surprise I was doing really well. I went undefeated for about 10 matches on a server with 3 fights in each match. Prior to the patch I wasn't that great at duels. I don't know if my opponents were just starting out or had a hard time getting used to the new patch, but I was doing really well.

Today I joined a FFA game with sabers only and to my dismay I could barely get a kill. I died so quickly from lightning. I was probably considered a heal whore because I would usually just max that and some basic forces out in the previous patch. With heal being nerfed and all, I just realized how tough the lightning is. Does anyone else notice this differance as well? Was it like this for people who didn't use heal in the previous version? All I would really like is some feedback on the questions. Thank you for your time.

Originally posted by Pvt_Dancer

Can you shove someone who is using lightning? Or will they just auto-counter?

Yeah - you can, it interrupts them temporarily i think, they're also defenseless against it (ie. it won't auto-block or whatever it normally does)

-Perkz-

Archived