I dont know if it is the patch

but now

i have 4 server atm under me i hope soon to be doubled

i run

FFA1 Weaons and Jedi Knight force lvl

FFA2 SAbers only Jedi Knight force lvl

FFA3 SAbers only No Force... but with the patch u can have Jump and throw

and CTF server

on the NF server now, i have utter dickheads running around doing some werid saber throw

what it does is, they throw it, move and do somin, where the saber spins about 3 times as fast and if they want they can make it spin on that spot and they can walk off and leave it there spinning, untill they relaease the attack button or somthing, i tryed to learn it so i could have it stopped but it is starting to realy anoy me now and reck the NF servers, i dont know if this is possible in Force server but i dont see why not, can u stop this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cause i dont want too disable it, but i will, and i will disable throw all together is lamers use this damned trick, thats not supposed ta happen!

can u get back too me on this as well please

thanxs

i think it's more of a neat trick than something you should be worried about. walking through one of these spinning sabers does less damage than having one thrown at you, for the most part. sure it's an exploit, but i don't really see how it hurts the game. the person who's spinning his saber can be struck down pretty easily, since they can't defend themselves.

There are no force servers with throw disabled.

Its an option.

Good for them. It had no business being included in the first place, and frankly finding such servers is rather difficult, getting onto them more so.

Some of us enjoyed fighting with lightsabers without using the Force, and now that is an option that was removed from the game, apparently on a random whim.

The latest patch: crippled DFA--Saber Throw isn't needed as a counter; gave Force Servers more versatility--there was no need to add versatility to NF servers, anything it added was ALREADY added on FF, all it did was reduce the number of NF servers. Was this a problem? Were there too many NF servers out there?

I'm sorry to bitch and moan but this change made no apparent sense...

Archived