Home

Can't get Force cheats to work... Help!!

Equinox83

Hi everyone.

Well, I finally finished the game - I love the music from ROTJ in the last level, the music like when Luke is getting lightninged, but anyway I'm getting off topic.

I was looking forward to going back to the early levels with cheats and having some fun with the lightsaber and force powers.

I tried the cheats, including these that I copied from another post by Samuel Dravis:

--------------------Jedi Force Cheats------------------

Use the following cheat commands in the console (after enabling cheat mode) to manipulate Jedi Force powers:

setForceJump (level) (1 - 3)

setForceHeal (level) (1 - 3)

setForcePush (level) (1 - 3)

setForcePull (level) (1 - 3)

setForceSpeed (level) (1 - 3)

setForceGrip (level) (1 - 3)

setForceLightning (level) (1 - 3)

setForceAll (level) (1 - 3) - Sets Force Level of All Abilities

setSaberThrow (level) (1 - 3)

setSaberOffense (level) (1 - 3)

setSaberDefense (level) (1 - 3)

Anyway, after putting in the Give All cheat it took my a while to even get the saber to work properly. When I pressed 1, it made the sound and action of pulling out and activating the saber, but there was no light, just the grip. After fiddling with the Change Stance and number keys, I eventually got it working (why I had to do that at all I don't know). That's when I realised, without SaberDefence and Throw and the others it's pretty much useless.

I tried all of the cheats above, and none of them work. I type setForceAll 3 and it doesn't give me any error messages, but when I go the the Force menu on the Tab menu there is nothing there. Same thing with SaberThrow, Offence and Defence.

Can anyone help me to get the Force cheats and the Give All saber-problem to work properly??

I hope so.

When you use the give all command you have to switch to lightsaber, then another weapon, then back to lightsaber. Then you get the full effect. I don't know why.

I'm not sure why setforceall 3 wouldn't work, did you try switching to Force Powers? They may just not update the tab menu with cheats. SetForceAll 5 is better, btw you get a new mind trick and two other saber stances (they don't do much, but are cool anyway :)).

Are you sure that you remembered to type helpusobi 1? I sometimes forget...

Archived