Home

new bug not mentioned...

Lord Darkblade

I was having some fun on a server and I tried the chat_target or messagemode4 code and typed a message. (messagemode4 allows you to chat only to who is targeted in the reticle...messages only go to him) and when I sent the message, either the guy with the top ping or the top player on the server gets the message instead. Somone else try this to let me know for sure that this is a bug.

Raven, great job with the patch and please fix this bug. One other thing I think you should fix is being able to select some of those hidden skins that you don't get a menu choice for. e.g. reborn: fencer, acrobat, boss, and forceuser

Thanks Raven

I haven't tried that yet but I'm sure with all the other complaints about the game that have to do with gameplay, I doubt they'll give this one attention yet. I could be wrong though. This does appear to be something easily fixed by Raven so they might. Never know I guess. Good luck on getting them to fix it though.

I have found another bug that definatly needs fixing.

I was in a duel server and spectating somone else. I had a ping of 71 which is impossible on my internet connection. I also noticed that the guy I was spectating had the exact same ping as me. It changed when mine did. I figured out that when spectating another player in game that you get the same ping as they do. They're ping is the real ping and you are getting a phony pin the same as them. Please fix this raven.

thanks

Archived