Home

Saber Twirl

The Un-Cool

Yes..I know...I'm a MAD Newbie, but I just got this game on Sunday.

i was playing on-line and Someone Started to twirl their saber AROUND them, it was spinning around him while he was walking. I have tried looking for how to do this but I havent found out how, the guy said something about strafing and having LS lvl 3.

I have tried this in SP, starting in the Jedi Academy where you first get Saber throw lvl 3. But I cant figure it out. If someone would be so kind as to explain this to me in the most NEWBIEST way imaginable I would really appreciate it.

throw your saber out, hold attack to make it come back fast, and make a side step.. not that hard... but remember it's useless as the twirling saber doesn't do any damage (or did that change in the patch?)

Originally posted by DarthCobra

Everyone keeps talkin about this saber sheild. And no1 bothers to mention that it requires 3 force points in saber throw.

Uh, Darth? It was mentioned twice in the original post in this thread.

But I digress.

Un-Cool, I don't think you can do this move in SP. I think you can only do it in MP, and I'm not sure if they nuked it with the patch. I haven't tried it since patching last night...

But I'll give it a go tonight and let you know.

Originally posted by The Un-Cool

the guy said something about strafing and having LS lvl 3.

So I completely missed that :)

course LS lvl 3 doesnt really mean level 3 saber throw to me.

ah well. This is a pretty worthless move. But it does look neat and you can get your saber stuck sometimes.

before the patch I played someone that did that and he lost his saber permenately.... it was so funny. he was standing there with his are out and I typed in: Your in deep **** now arent you : )

he typed back: Will you excuse me a moment while I find my Saber

me: did Darth Vader excuse luke?

I then proceeded to whip his saberless butt

btw you can still do the saber spin. pretty worthless though unless you want style points. I think thats why they left it in.

Me and a freind were makin a demo of it, i posted it here. It was stuck thru almost the whole demo. We were walkin circles thru it .. and even did a little dual spinning together thingy.. Ya.. its totally worthless but it looks real neat ;)

Archived