Home

This Patch Really Does Suck ( Must Read )

henrychan415

THIS PATCH FREAKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER LIKES IT IS PROBABLY A NEWBIE. SABER COMBAT IS COMPLETELY RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY, I BET THOSE POSITIVE POSTS ABOUT THE PATCH IN THIS FORUM ARE PROBABLY FROM THE DEVELOPERS THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TRYING TO GET US TO LIKE THEIR PATCH!!!!!! DONT LET THEM GET TO YOU!!! THIS PATCH REALLY DOES SUCK, AND WE ALL KNOW TIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK IM GONNA POST THIS EVERYWHERE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is this topic a "must read" again?

Ever played another FPS, like say Counter-Strike, noobboy?

In counter-strike, all the noobs with a lack of faith(well put Murdoch) whine like 4-year olds about every new patch that's released. EVERY SINGLE DAMN new patch. Would anyone here ever want to change 1.4 back to, say, 4.0? NO

Now find something interesting to do.

Ravengods: needs tweaking(damage++, blocking--,...). But I am forever in your debt.

Ah, how I love informed debates and critical gameplay assessment.

THE PATCH IS GAY BY THE WAY

The insight! The sophistication! How long you must have pondered this momentous opinion, waiting and rehearsing it time and time again to get the meaning just right...

So are you.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to your level and beat you with experience :)

TO THAT GAY NOOBOY WHO WAS COMPARING THE OUTCAST PATCH TO THE COUNTER STRIKE PATCH:

HEY YOU FAGGOT, BOTH PATCHES ARE SIMILAR IN TWO WAYS. ONE, THEY ARE NEWBIE FRIENDLY, AND TWO, THEY SUCK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. THOSE *******S SHOULD OF NEVER FVCKED WITH THE WALK BUTTON IN CS. BET YOU DONT CARE BECAUSE YOURE A NOOBOY , YOU DONT USE IT HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OUTCAST 1.03 PATCH IS GAY BY THE WAY HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH **** YOU GUYS

Dude shut the hell up.

So what if your 1 out of 100 people who doesn't like the patch.

Your bitching and whining aren't going to make Ravensoft change their mind about the tweaks they made.

Keep it up and you'll soon be banned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Nice touch. It makes us think you have humour, and hence, a life.

Any game, any place. I win, you lose.

You see, being good at a game is having control over the situation. Physical or verbal aggression points to a lack of power and control.

An all-capital, nogood sequence of noobish words indicates your weakness.

Byebye now

HEY YOU FAGGOT. ITS MORE LIKE 80-100. MOST OF THESE GOOD COMMENTS ABOUT THE PATCH ARE FROM THE DEVELOPERS,( A FRIEND THAT WORKS FOR LUCASARTS TOLD ME) AND SOME OF IT ARE FROM NOOBIES WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH **** YOU GUYS

huh did you say we know tit my friend ? (I only read the first post)

well I was thinkin yesterday too that the patch kinda sux, ofcourse we need to get used to it, hey but it really is fun, I had the best sabre duels in my life :) totally awesome, only the throw spamming is much bigger now that's my only complaint :) good work guys, and you henrychanwhatever get a life and just get used to it, like me, over and out

One more kill for me!

Archived