Home

This Patch Really Does Suck ( Must Read )

henrychan415

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by henrychan415

TO TENSHU THE GAY:

ARE YOU A PSYCKAYATRIST HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH YOU SOUND LIKE AN ******* BY THE WAY

BYE BYE NOW HAHAHAHAH ALOL

Erm... you sure you're OK?

Don't stab your eyes out or anything...

I AM HENRYCHAN, THE BEST NET GAMER IN THE WORLD. HERE ARE THE LIST OF GAMES I DOMINATE:

COUNTER STRIKE 1.3 -BEST

JEDI OUTCAST 1.02- BEST

TUROK 2- SECOND BEST

MIDTOWN MADNESS 2- BEST

HAHHAHA I AM THE BEST AT MOST OF THOSE GAMES AHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA IM GOOD HAHAAHA HAHA I AM DEFINATELY THE BEST. BY THE WAY, I AM THE BEST AT JEDI OUTCAST, THE GAME YOU PLAY HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hehe with that anger of you? so what

everyone is a master here, I was an Unreal Tournament master, Wolfenstein master, Diablo 2 master and I AM a Jedi outcast master ;) quit whining with the patch boy, if you really are a master you will get used to it and own everyone and not whine on this forum

Im sorry people i luv this game i really do. gunna be better than quake methinks. ok henry you dont like the patch. i agree the patch has made the game look more sloppy (ie them damn things that pop above your head when your typing)

but the developers are trying to suit every1s taste. they have done a brilliant job making the game.

i repeat. i dont like the patch. but im keeping it to myself. we can just hope they will release another patch thats better than this one. oh and btw the game has only been out for like 2 months. hl has had around 15-30 patches. just get used to the game dude.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Originally posted by Tenshu

Nice touch. It makes us think you have humour, and hence, a life.

Any game, any place. I win, you lose.

You see, being good at a game is having control over the situation. Physical or verbal aggression points to a lack of power and control.

An all-capital, nogood sequence of noobish words indicates your weakness.

Byebye now

NICE POEM LOL

henrychan is 100% correct, I dont know where your guys brain resides, prolly in some ass but this patch has made the game very homosexual. IT SUCKS !! IT"S BORING !! IT"S RETARD FRIENDLY, THEY HAVE KILLED ALL SKILL, THEY HAVE RUINED THE PERFECT GAME< YES RAVEN YOU HAVE TURNED GOLD INTO STINKIN **** !!!! SHAME ON YOU , SHAMEEEEEEEEEEE

bastards, I want my money back

They killed all the skill? WHAT skill? All people would do is keep swinging their saber around like it was Ballerena or something. I guess that's the only technique you had, hmm? At least people now have to master the moves instead of just lunging forward.

Hey guys, two things, first off, this guy is obviously just doing this to bother us, nuther thing, he is just plain gay.

why is he always shouting

OMFG n00b SEPELLING THIGNS RIHGT IS GYA!!!1 I LAF AT JEW!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ALOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HVAE TO SCRAEM AND KEEP CAPS LOKC DONW!!!!!!!!!!

wait I can predict his next message.

**** YOU FAG you suck I can own you yeah yeah your so damn predictable

Plz stop harrassing everyone yeah sweet I am ugly or something dumb like that god its people like you who deserve to be shot and killed, scum of the earth.

why not actually get used to the patch then try and play ?

no no wait here is your responce:

"OMFG FAG FAG I HAVE PLAYED I COULD OWN YOU OMFG YOU n00b!"

yeah I know, you played it for 5 minutes, now you can't spam DFA and use heavy all the time, you have to learn skill. All the true players would adapt, and I don't use heavy I use medium and light and this patch wasn't that big of a difference but I guess your one of those "skilled" people who use heavy, please do us a favor and stfu, cuz YOU are the n00b

PS: yeah I know we can all predict your next message with !^30 just save the server the computation time and just not post anymore.

Am I the only one out there that appreciates HenryChan's posts and threads? This guy is absolutely hillarious! :p (and really really ghey).

I just got finished going thru forum history reading all of Henry's threads.... ROFL - he's so pathetic its just damn funny.

Moderators - please don't ban this guy - the forum needs more funny sh*t like this

c'mon Henry.... Keep posting man.... you slay me :p

DA

Originally posted by nemis111

IT SUCKS !! IT"S BORING !! IT"S RETARD FRIENDLY, THEY HAVE KILLED ALL SKILL, THEY HAVE RUINED THE PERFECT GAME< YES RAVEN YOU HAVE TURNED GOLD INTO STINKIN **** !!!! SHAME ON YOU , SHAMEEEEEEEEEEE

Nemis111, I didn't know that whatever Henry had was contageous. I'm so sorry dude :p

Archived