Home

ibi-files

Badakku

.ibi files are compiled ICARUS scripts; there is a decompiler called "DEvaheb" I found on some Elite Force page.

I am, however, planning to make a ZIP containing the BehavEd Editor, IBIze compiler, the DEvaheb decompiler as well as some documents - including my own "scripting primer".

Best regards

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by Badakku

that would be great, thanks!!

Sorry for answering so late.

I've been taken a bit by time and surprise. I doubt that my document is making much sense with the SDK released. I have, however, posted a new thread in Mapping / Leves with a download link to the script decompiler.

You might also take a look at the following thread which contains the most important info I wanted to include in my primer:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48405

Should you insist, I could send the unfinished beta version of the doc per mail - but be warned, it's nothing special, just a few findings put together.

Best regards

Don't worry, after you posted the names of the editor, compiler and decompiler it wasn't hard to find them, so I had everything I needed not long after your post but long before the second tool pack. :D

The included ICARUS manual gave me first information about how to script, the rest I discovered myself with trying it out, so I think I don't need your document.

Archived