Home

They sucked the FUN right out of it...

HellBound

People keep saying "If you don't like it don't play it.", well you know what i paid good money for it (unlike most of you that can't afford it and decided to d/l it off the internet). I want to play it. BUT this patch has totally screwed it up. I had just gotten used to the MP , and than they throw this horrible patch at us.I was one of the top players of each server and now iam at the bottom of each list. I was NOT a script kiddie, nor was i a DFA whore. Some people preferred yellow , some rarely preferred blue, and a majority preferred red. I was all around , it was all about strategy, alot complained that DFA whores were gay and cheap but if you knew strategy it wouldn't matter wtf they were doing. Alot of people complained about pushing and gripping , but if you knew strategy it wouldn't matter wtf force they used on you. I was having FUN for once in a game besides mianstream Counter-Strike, and it had been a long time. I had found a new game to take up some of my time. JKII was that game.Until this patch of course.Personally i think that everyone that is happy with the patch was probably getting owned by DFA's cause they couldn't srategize a way around it. It's just not fun anymore.What were they thinking ? Why change a perfectly good game? I mean i enjoyed this game a whole lot everything about it, So there were a few bugs here and there, why not JUST FIX THE BUGS, why mess with the fighting system? Well i dunno what else to say yeah, THIS IS ME BITCHING, but as a customer i think i have the right to. FIX OUR BELOVED JEDI KNIGHT 2 PLEASE! until than iam gonna go own some in CS.

Archived