Home

Downward Hack move?

jedifokker

Since the patch i can't do that move annymore :(

someone know why? and how i can do that move now?

i used : heavy sword, i swing and half the swing i press jump key, and now it doesn't work annymore? how must i do that move now???

That's not cool now i can't use that move annymore..

Someone can help me plz?

thankyou :)

OMFG you have GOT to be a newb ROFLMAO, err right ok basicly you just asked a forum full of whiners and flamers how to do the cheapest move in the game....

But to answer your question; I believe you can do it but you must be closer to your enemy and directly infront of them, in other words you cant go around spaming it anymore.

Heh... it's actually easier to do after the patch. The timing on when you hit forward+jump is the same (it's actually a broader interval now)... you just have to hold down mouse1.

(edit: And no, you don't have to be facing them or within any certain distance of them. You can do DFA in an empty arena if you so desire)

You know, I'm sure the manual actually calls the yellow special move the 'Death From Above' move. Yellow special (DFA?!?) is the one that requires your enemy to in front of you.

As smcwhtdtmc says, red special (downward hack) is the same except you just need to hold down attack.

I was on a server last night where these two clan oafs were exclusivley doing this old hack. They wouldn't even run- it's how they moved around the map. Sadder still, they had many more kills than others on the map. So, the move is still effective and spammed.

I don't hate the move, but it's boring seeing the same old move, it forces one into the same old defence. Just make a script, and the game can run as a screen saver.

Archived