Home

New Infos

Guest Neumi

Guest Thrawn

Listen up slapnuts I know you think solving puzzles is anti fun because your feeble mind cant handle it and why does anyone use a joystick when a keyboard/mouse combo is much more precise and who realy cares about a level editor last i checked LA made star wars games so you could put yourself in the role of a jedi in the star wars universe not so some lame ass could tweak it into a bond game

[This message has been edited by thrawn (edited March 04, 2000).]

Guest Conor

Well that post was particularly useless. Try to conduct yourself with a little class please. smile.gif

------------------

"Preach the Gospel. If necessary, use words."

-St. Francis of Assisi

Guest Darth Kurgan

Whether or not puzzles in a First Person shooter are fun is purely a matter of personal opinion. I think good puzzles should have a point to them, and shouldn't be overly distracting from the flow of action, but that's just my humble opinion.

In general puzzles are designed to make the game a bit more of a challenge beyond the "if it moves shoot it" type of play mechanics.

Anyhow, if you can get a scan of the article, that would be nice.

I'm sure eventually we'll get some real news on ObiWan (in about six months.. lol). But you can't help but wonder.

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Darth Kurgan (edited March 05, 2000).]

Guest Dark_JVS

Kurgan, Ersteindruck means: "first impression"

and u will find hardly any information on those sites of the magazines, because they think that they too mayn readers would not buy the magazine anymore.

anything else, you need?

JVS

------------------

The truth is in there!

Guest Darth Kurgan

So I'll assume then "very much property" is just a bad translation. They're saying their first impression of the game was "very impressive." Right?

Yeah, a scan or two in JPEG format of the article pages of the magazine sent in my email would be nice. ; ) (send to: kurgan@iastate.edu)

Kurgan

Guest Grand Admiral Thrawn

To reply to Thrawn's statement on level editors, the whole purpose of a level editor is not to tweak the game to something totally different, but to expand the universe and provide more depth to the storyline. For example, the "Remnants of the Empire" series for the JK engine, helped expand the Dark Forces storyline and allow people the opportunity to play Kyle Katarn, after they got tired of playing him in the game.

-UkeNuke www.monolith3d.com

------------------

The Darkside? I've been there. Do your worst.

Guest Dark_JVS

Ok

if Neumi cannot scan the pages I'll do it. There is a large preview of Force Commadner in it anyway.

So, Neumican you scan the preview for Kurgan or shall I do it?

JVS

Guest Dark_JVS

Bad news for Kurgan!

Gamestar is sold out here! *lol* The first time that something is sold out here ... people should stay at home and watch TV!

JVS

------------------

The truth is in there!

Guest Darth Kurgan

A pity.. any other Germans out there who can help? Surely there must be ONE PERSON with access to a scanner and a copy of the mag in question. Pretty please?

Kurgan

Guest Dark_JVS

I'm sorry Kurgan!

Maybe I could organize a copy of the mag from a friend of mine! Or buy it at another town! But tomorrow there will be the last day of the carnival season and I'm going to spend most of my money on alcohol! Dunno how many there will be left then ...

JVS

------------------

The truth is in there!

Archived